1. User Submissions and Proper Conduct
- As a holder of a U-Vision account, you are eligible to submit videos and other type of visuals. Videos and visuals are referred to as User Submissions.
- You are solely responsible for your User Submissions and all the consequences that befall your posting or publishing of them. You guarantee that you own or are authorized to use the content.
- You agree not to submit content that:
- violates copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights of third parties.
- is pornographic or sexually explicit.
- involves disgusting, indecent, immoral or illegal activities, such as animal abuse or drug abuse.
- contains offensive material, such as hate speech, which is language that attacks a group based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, disability and age.
- is seditious or of such a nature as to cause public disorder.
- U-Vision does not endorse any User Submissions or any of the views expressed in User Submissions. You agree to release U-Vision from any liability associated with User Submissions.
- You understand that given the large number of User Submissions to U-Vision in addition to regularly scheduled content, U-Vision cannot guarantee the display of your submissions. U-Vision retains the sole right to revise the programming schedules, including those with User Submissions, without further prior notice to you.
2. Permitted Uses of U-Vision's Website & Content
U-Vision gives you permission to access and use its website only if you agree to the following conditions:[back to top]
- You will not distribute any portion of U-Vision, including but not limited to User Submissions (as defined above), in any form without U-Vision's prior written consent.
- You will not use U-Vision for any commercial purposes without prior written
consent from U-Vision. Forbidden commercial uses include but are not
- Selling access to any portion of U-Vision's content or features.
- Using any portion of U-Vision to increase advertising or subscription revenue.
- Advertising on U-Vision.
- Using the communication methods provided through U-Vision,
- Permitted commercial uses of U-Vision include but are not limited to:
- Uploading an original video to U-Vision to promote your department, organization, event, or artistic endeavors.
- Any uses U-Vision explicitly permits in writing.
- You will not collect personally identifiable information, such as account names, from U-Vision.
- U-Vision content, excluding User Submissions, refers to the software, scripts, text, graphics, photos, audio, video, interactive features, and related materials, as well as corresponding trademarks and logos, that are used in the operation of U-Vision. U-Vision content is owned by U-Vision and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- U-Vision content is provided as is for your information or entertainment. U-Vision content may not be displayed, sold, licensed, or exploited in any other manner without the prior written authorization from the corresponding content owners.
- All rights regarding U-Vision not expressly stated are reserved by U-Vision.
- You agree not to obstruct, disable, or in any way interfere with U-Vision's security measures. These measures include but are not limited to preventing copying of content or User Submissions, as well as limiting access to any portion of U-Vision.
3. Third Party Websites
Any third party websites that are contained in links within U-Vision are not owned or controlled by U-Vision. U-Vision is not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of these third party websites. U-Vision will not and cannot censor any third party content. By using U-Vision, you declare that you and you alone are responsible for any consequences of using third party websites. Please use proper judgment and caution when using third party websites.[back to top]
4. Liability Disclaimer
U-Vision does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content of U-Vision or any third party websites linked to U-Vision. U-Vision assumes no liability or responsibility for any:[back to top]
- Errors or omissions in content.
- Personal injury or property damage of any kind incurred from accessing or using U-Vision.
- Unauthorized access to or use of U-Vision's secure servers and/or any personal or financial information stored.
- Any interrupted transmissions to or from U-Vision.
- Any loss or damage resulting from the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or shared through U-Vision.
You shall indemnify U-Vision in respect of any claims, damages, obligations, losses or liabilities (including but not limited to legal expenses) that result from:[back to top]
- The display of your User Submissions on U-Vision's Website.
- Your violation of any third party rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights.
6. User Account Registration and Termination
7. Final Approval for Submission